Care Wellbeing & Inclusion Fund Make Your Application
Make Your ApplicationOn this page you can access all the resources to decide what help you may need and to submit your application for assistance.
Step OneDo you know what goods or services you need? [ If so move to Step Two ]
If you are not sure what help you may need then your first step is to seek advice from an Occupational Therapist. Using the award winning ‘AskSara’ tool from the Disabled Living Foundation, you can look at all the areas of your living and find out what equipment is available to make life easier.
Simply work through each area of relevance to your needs and you will be presented with a report. Select the ‘Email to a Friend’ option and complete your details in the popup window. Please ensure you complete your Name and email address, Please enter your address in the Comment box – This enables us to match the reports with your application.
You can also opt to print out your report and post to us along with your application. You can complete a number of these reports for the various areas of your living needs you want help with.
The email address to send the reports to is
Once you have emailed the report you will notice that there are links to recommended living aids relative to the needs you have identified. You can browse these to learn more and find suppliers – For every item you would like to apply for at Step Two simply copy the name and manufacturer details from the top of the page and record them into Section 8 of the Care & Wellbeing Fund Application form
If you feel you may benefit from a professional ‘in-home’ OT Assessment we may be able to arrange one – Just move to Step 2, Complete the Application Form, detail your health issues and write “OT Assessment request” in Section 8.
Complete your Application Form!
If you have any questions or problems completing the application form please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help.
- Complete the form as fully as possible, we may get back to you for clarification of some of your responses.
- If you have access to email please ensure you give your email address as we can often resolve any questions very rapidly using email.
- You can claim for any goods or services to enhance your health or wellbeing providing that you are a member of the nuclear community – This covers all nuclear test veterans, their spouses and all their offspring.
- To request a number of items/services please combine on a single form as there is no upper limit. Include as much information as possible.
- Copy and attach any letters supporting your request: Letters for Doctors and Care Providers supporting your case are very useful. It also helps our process if you forward copies of two proof of identity at address letters, say a Utility bill, Social Services or Council letter.
Some notes about the process
- Your application will be anonymised and formalised so that the Grant Panel make their decision purely on the situation evidence presented.
- The Panel may make an ‘in principle’ decision which will allow progression of your application providing certain conditions are satisfied
- There is no cap on savings, each case will be judged on its own merit.
- No cash grants are made – The NCCF will purchase Goods, Services and Therapies on your behalf.
Request an Application Form
Care ResourcesYou can access many suppliers of care equipment using the above process, however, there is much more available to you through the NCCF Care & Wellbeing Fund alongside suppliers of Respite Holidays and Mental Health Practitioners.
Visit our Care Resources page to learn more
PO Box 8244
Telephone 0115 8883442
The NCCF is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation, No 1173544